Thursday, September 1, 2011

What's For Dinner?

I went out to the garage earlier this morning to grab something to drink (we keep an extra fridge out in the garage – more of a “drink fridge”).  While I was in there I saw this piece of scrap wood and thought something needed to be painted before noon today.  I know I have a problem.  I’m currently finding a 12-step program for spray paint addicts. 

I knew exactly what I wanted to do with it.  I’ve wanted to find some wood signs to hang throughout the house and I wanted to start in the kitchen.  I swear it was meant to be because the wood was the PERFECT size to hang over our pantry door.   All I had to do was “spray spray”, “stencil stencil”, “paint paint”, “sand sand” … in that order … and I was done.  However, I was unaware of how time consuming this baby would be.  May I remind you I have a munckin to take care of so this was pretty much an all-day affair.  Nice.  The laundry can wait another day. 

Check out my new “Groceries” sign!

1 comment:

  1. Love your groceries sign. What did you use to hang it?

    ReplyDelete