Thursday, September 1, 2011

All You Need Is A Little Love

Remember the wooden trough I did the other day?  Well, I kept looking at it ALL day today and was thinking it needed something else to it.  I couldn’t decide if I wanted to add numbers, letters, or a design to it.  I thought I could put “Family” on it but when I laid the letters out on the trough, the word looked too long.  I thought maybe I could put our anniversary date on there “10.24.09”.  I LOVED THE IDEA!!  You would think since I LOVED it so much that I would have put that on there … wrong!  Don’t ask me why … I don’t have an answer for you.  J Instead, I put the word “Love”.  I guess it will do, right?  After all, I do LOVE the hubs and my munchkin.  


Here’s a picture of it before …



And here’s what it looks like with the letters added to it …


I don't know ... I kind of like it!  Have I mentioned what a fickle person I am? 

1 comment: