Thursday, September 1, 2011

Oh How I Love Sunday Night

Before I start telling you what the hubs and I did last Sunday night, I want you to promise me that you won’t judge us.  Promise?  Pinky promise?  Okay … you have my permission to continue reading then …

So, last Sunday night the hubs and I were bored and so we loaded up munchkin and all got in the car for a little drive.  You might be thinking, “Where in the world would y’all be going on a Sunday night?”  Well, here’s where the “adventure” began.  As we backed out of the driveway we saw an old desk that was pretty much broken apart.  I say it was broken apart because the drawers were out of it, the legs were coming off, etc.  This desk had definitely seen better days that’s for sure so I decided it needed a makeover.  Yes folks, I picked that baby up and put it in the back of our car and decided we were now on a mission.  I told munchkin to sit tight and get comfortable because we are going dumpster divin’. 

Now let me make this clear … WE NEVER WENT THROUGH ANY DUMPSTERS!!  We just drove down one alley to the next looking for crap!  You might be laughing at us but don’t be so quick to judge my friend!  Wait until you see their makeovers.  Ohhh I can’t wait!!!

Here’s a list of what all we found last Sunday night …
One antique desk
Two antique chairs
Two bookshelves
One nightstand

Laughing now?  I didn’t think so!  We hit the JACKPOT!!!! 

Here’s a picture of our desk before …





We are currently working on its facelift.  To be continued …

No comments:

Post a Comment